Monday, December 24, 2007

And To All A Good Night

Tonight I shall entertain myself with hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps as I wait up for Santa. I might be lit to the nines by the time he arrives. Maybe I'll even kiss him under the mistletoe. Anything to take my mind off of the fact that one of our ER nurses apparently felt the need to call in extra staff because she had 3 patients.

Yes - you read that right.

They weren't even critical.

Sometimes you gotta just shake your head and get drunk rather than face the fact that you work with idiots.

Remember numbers 8, 9, and 10? Sigh............

Where's the liquor?

Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog-- only link my blog on here if you want, but I really enjoy your blog so I wanted to share it with my friends over there. I am, once again, at work on this wonderful Christmas holiday. It's okay though, because everyone is being *shockingly* nice today. Even the more trashy patients are being weirdly curteous...