Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ER on NBC 2nd Show, Last season

So I'm a few days late on this one. Sue me. No not really - I don't have anything that you'd want anyway. You can go ahead and take my debt on if you'd like to though (A double mortgage and some over extended credit cards because apparently Santa believes in over buying for my kids).

My man was bustin' my balls tonight because I hadn't posted anything about the last episode of ER. Like I have to obey him. Pashaw. There's no ring on this finger. But alas, I cannot disappoint my 3 other readers.

One of the only things that still sticks out in my mind is the asthma kid that was stuck in the room with the cooky ass Ricen man. When arrogant entitled med student hoochie mama was taking care of him, he HAD NO OXYGEN ON! When Dr Sexy John Stamos told her to turn it up to 15L she said something like "I did" but the patient had no oxygen in place. Then presto! Next scene, oxygen mask on. I love the magic of TV. You can get anything you want by just blinking your eyes and requesting a scene change.

Now onto Mrs. Angry New ER Manager. Obviously she's lost someone in her family. Is there a connection to Pratt? I couldn't find anything online in the spoilers, but something smells funny in the kitchen. And Morris - yeehaw! Good for you for letting loose. Of course, I don't know that it's a great way to endear yourself to your new boss, but hey - whatever works for you.

So tomorrow night Abby leaves. WTF? Can't she stay until the end of the season? She rocks. Well, maybe not so much lately with the nights of alcohol fueled sex with coworkers and irrational arguments with spouse, but she used to rock. A med student told me once that I reminded him of Abby - I'm not so sure that's a compliment anymore. Of course, she was still a nurse then so it was during her time of uber coolness.

Well off to work for the next 2 days then riding 4 wheelers all day Saturday. Maybe I'll be a patient in my own ER. It'd be just like TV! I could be improperly immobilized, not have my oxygen on, an IV that goes nowhere, and a partridge in a pear tree.

No comments: